Good news: As your trustworthy partner, PCBGOGO always focuses on environmental protection these years. For environmental protection and customers, PCBGOGO services for PCB manufacturing and PCB assembly highly complies with the criterion of authoritative certificates institution. Now PCBGOGO takes further to obtain two new certifications as follows:
1. Environmental Management System named GB/T 24001-2016 / ISO 14001:2015
2. Occupational Health and Safety Management System named GB/T 45001-2020 / ISO 45001:2018
Both certifications for the production of PCB circuit boards.
What is Certification of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001?
ISO 14001 is an internationally official standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It is fixed for organizations of all types and sizes, be they personal, nonprofit, or governmental. It requires that companies or factories consider all environmental problems related to their production, such as air pollution, water, and sewage issues, waste management, lead-free management, etc. Now, PCBGOGO certificates the GB/T 24001-2016 / 14001:2015, which indicates further that we improve our production at an advanced level for environmental protection.
And we also noticed that thousands of employees lost their lives due to accidents or fatal diseases linked to the workplace. These misfortunes could have been avoided.
Hence ISO 45001 is born to help organizations do just that. And PCBGOGO is not only committed to providing the best products for customers and try best to create a safe workplace for staff.
ISO 45001 is an ISO standard for management systems of occupational health and safety (OHS), published in March 2018. The goal of ISO 45001 is a reduction of occupational injuries and diseases, including promoting and protecting physical and mental health. PCBGOGO is a place where full of care for all staff. So the GB/T 45001-2020 /ISO 45001:2018 we obtain aim to prevent every PCBGOGO employee's safety and health.
What Are the Key Improvements of ISO 14001:2015?
ISO 14001:2015 now requires:
1. Environmental management to be more prominent within the organization’s strategic direction
2. A greater commitment from leadership
3. The implementation of proactive initiatives to protect the environment from harm and degradation, such as sustainable resource use and climate change mitigation
4. A focus on life-cycle thinking to ensure consideration of environmental aspects from development to end-of-life
5. The addition of a stakeholder-focused communication strategy
ISO 14001:2015 also allows for easier integration into other management systems thanks to the same structure, terms and definitions.
At PCBGOGO we always pay keen attention to environmental protection. We are already certified for ISO 9001, REACH, UL, and RoHS. We provide the PCB surface finish with HASL lead-free options, which cause less pollution to our planet. To make PCB and PCB assembly more green, choose PCBGOGO.